I don’t usually do these sort of “you got tagged things” but I’m feeling a bit risky right now.
The “tag” is to post ten honest and/or random things about myself. So here goes!
1. I have a Doctorate in “Learning and Putting into Practice Life’s Lessons” from the University of Hardest Knocks.
2. For so many years I had such an emotional hole in me because of the relationship I did not have with my father as I was growing up.
3. I can “read people” pretty well.
4. I quite school in the tenth grade, joined the US Navy and got my GED.
5. As a child I enjoyed being at my cousins home/farm in Southern Louisiana so much more than I did my own home in central Mississippi.
6. I was aboard the USS John F. Kennedy in 1973-1974 when it collided with the USS Belknap and so many… many sailors were killed that night. 😦 You should consider Googling that.
7. I think it is completely reasonable to say that I have switched my addiction(s) from alcohol and drugs to an addiction to God/The Savior! And I love our growing relationship!!
8. I have to keep a close eye on my “need” to be accepted by others.
9. In spite of my recent ankle surgery I am in the best of physical condition/health.
10. I don’t look at my “stuff” as my “stuff” but rather look at it as how my “stuff” can be used to benefit or help others.
I think this is where I’m supposed to tell those who read this that you too are tagged. But I’m not going to do that. haha If it’s not fun for you don’t do it.